So i wish to inform the ones in power.. | Squat the Planet

So i wish to inform the ones in power..

Reaction score
I've sat and pondered for a week now, as I am a man who truly thinks before he acts by now, this is a simple request.
As I sat upon my crate, smoked my apple which of course it shall inebriate,
I ponder if...
Joey ApplePipe sounds great.
If you relate may you reinstate my username to this?

Reaction score
I had an, impromptu
poem in my head....
but when I clicked post,
it seemed to send me to an image that is attached...
But in all honesty the point of this thread, which may sound self centered or, ego-is whatever which honestly I don't give a fuck if you think that, with all due respect I just wish to be known here as Joey ApplePipe ... that's all thank you for reading ... <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181108-143030_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181108-143030_Samsung Internet.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 257

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sir Joey ApplePipe, formerly thine knoweth as ApplePipe Joe. From hence forth thou shall be knownst throughout thy community as Joey ApplePipe. Thine community observeth thou ego dost thou not covet nor giveth fucks to those whom judgeth thee as thee shall inebriate whilst pondering thine next name change from uponeth thine crate.

Sincerely
Oneth of the oneseth in power.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sir Joey ApplePipe, formerly thine knoweth as ApplePipe Joe. From hence forth thou shall be knownst throughout thy community as Joey ApplePipe. Thine community observeth thou ego dost thou not covet nor giveth fucks to those whom judgeth thee as thee shall inebriate whilst pondering thine next name change from uponeth thine crate.

Sincerely

@Engineer J Lupo Can you do wedding's as well? ;)

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score

Sincerely

fucking brilliant. thanks for the good laugh

Reactions: Joey ApplePipe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads