Sleeping bags in Vegas?

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
I guess some shelters do but I can't imagine they're that high quality. Try Las Vegas free cycle. I'd recommend a 30 bag for winter time in the southwest. See what's on craigslist too. people give away free camping gear all the time.

HEL

Reaction score
Thanks, but I caught a ride to Tucson with this chill dude in the military. He hooked me up. I'm in Indiana right now, and I could easily survive in the cold.

hitchingpdx

Reaction score
Cool! I've never had too many problems in Vegas but I know a lot of people have. Good luck!
Gotta ask man, when is the last time you were in Vegas? What did you like about it?

it was 110 degrees every day I was there, 80 at night. The catholic charities on owens was like a mental faciality/min prison, food spots sucked, I did like going to the plaza in the morning charging my phone and getting to watch TV though ::cigar::

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
Gotta ask man, when is the last time you were in Vegas? What did you like about it?

it was 110 degrees every day I was there, 80 at night. The catholic charities on owens was like a mental faciality/min prison, food spots sucked, I did like going to the plaza in the morning charging my phone and getting to watch TV though ::cigar::

I guess it might be because I like the heat. Only stayed there over night too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads