Skipping out on bond......

daveycrockett

Reaction score
the longer you wait. what if you want to do something in that state or any other licenses checks anything if that shit is hanging over your head fuck that be free do the time asap and move on . my first time i was in i was 16 here in ny at least once a year im 31 now believe me when i say get it over with and move on, i could understand if it was a number of years or like dead or alive, but then again you never know anything can happen in jail, and the COs dont give a fuck you can die there. yeah you get treated like a criminal in jail bad food alot of fucked up people its not good for the mind either. but if you run its worse it snowballs get it.

Az Tek

Reaction score
lol yeah for sure. I agree with you on your point. I can see it both ways. I'm a horrible procrastinator tho :/ lol

Az Tek

Reaction score
See last month me and a guy up here met up in SC to hop down to Jacksonville FL then to Slabcity. We got arrested in Savannah GA. CSX Police gave us 3 misdemeanor charges, Riding train without a ticket, Intrusion upon the tracks, and Criminal Trespass. We were caught by the MP's though. The military Police when we accidentally hopped from the yard over to Fort hunter Air Field. The base. We got out a few days back so we did 30 days in jail for the 3 petty charges CSX gave us. They gave us 12 Months in jail though. Even for just those bullshit misdemeanors. They released us with 11 months left on our sentence. Told us they would suspend the other 11 if we left the state in 48 hours. And never come back. If caught back there we'd do the other 11 to the door. No good time or two for 1. Straight 11 more months in the county or transferred to prison. So we did. We bounced. So just be careful when you say fuck it and do the time instead. cause when you go to court they may hit you with the max like us. Also, the MP's gave us a charge as well. It was Trespass on a military installation. It's another 'misdemeanor', a bullshit charge, But it's also a Federal Offense so we have to come back to Georgia and go to Federal court for it in April. IF not it's one of the very few cases a Misdemeanor can become a felony. So we'll get a Felony Failure To Appear and the feds will pick us up anywhere in the world that there is an extradition treaty. Even for something this petty. The system is fucked up.. be careful..

daveycrockett

Reaction score
thats all true, anything can happen but legal shit, most legal shit just does not go away you eventually most probably have to deal with it. I hate dealing with that shit but... you shouldnt run from my past experiences it makes it worse. then try to stay out of trouble when youre done.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Yeah, Even if they dont want to come and get you, Even if it's a simple bullshit charge and you got a warrant on it, some states wont let you get your license till you go take care of it or some places wont let you get grants, or food stamps etc.

Az Tek

Reaction score
you mean they put a 'stop' on your license?

Az Tek

Reaction score
Huh? what are you saying? lol

daveycrockett

Reaction score
no ive got those, the fuckin DA was talkin shit you know what the fuck i mean,theyll give me a fine i know i was havin flashbacks from all the fuckin jail talk fuck you

Az Tek

Reaction score
lol, yeah get some sleep bro. dont stress it..

Az Tek

Reaction score
haha, well good luck! better get out today! lol

D

Deleted member 363

I am an intern at a police department, and I got some info straight from the horses mouth.

You cannot get extradited for a misdemeanor from another state, and you may get extradited if you committed a serious felony (murder, armed whatever, etc) in another state.

That doesn't leave out the possibility of a bounty hunter coming after you. If you have a very high bail/bond then your bondsman's bounty hunter will come looking for you no matter what state you are in.

D

Deleted member 363

Exactly, you caught me. Every officer is a skinhead racist shitbag. Yep, your completely right. Oh wait, the majority of the officer's at my department are minorities. Oh wait, I'm not a cop. I'm a fucking intern that sits there and twiddles my thumbs and runs the copy machine. Its called fulfilling degree requirements, so that I can get a fucking job. No, I don't plan to be a cop.

Its great to know I have a stalker on STP.

ntdxc1878

Reaction score
Just got a fucking court date for trying to hitch a ride in Des Moines, Iowa. Such bullshit. I think I'm going to skip out of town today hopefully. I don't see why I'd want to come back to Iowa...for anything...plus the date is next week and I need to be home anyway. fuck I'm so pissed.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads