Silliness And Sandwiches | Squat the Planet

Silliness And Sandwiches

The Niche

Reaction score
24, Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu 9-9A, București 02
Spoiler: Thread probably does not contain sandwiches.

Subject lines are my least favourite type of thing, except for everything I hate more. Hello, by the way. I'm Naoise, and if you know how to pronounce that, I will be impressed.

I'm based in Dublin (the first one, in Ireland) and planning on travelling a bit in Europe this summer. I've decided on Copenhagen, Budapest, Brussels and Malmo so far. Hopefully lots of other places. I'm really new to travelling off the beaten path, hence trying to make plans ahead of time for once in my life, which is mostly an improvised comedic farce.

So hello, then :)

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
Welcome. You get some pretty fantastic places on your list to travel. I'm hoping to make it out to Europe at some point, I love it out there and it's so beautiful.

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Hi! Welcome to StP!

I was in Dublin for a few days about 2 years ago during my first trip to England and Ireland. Really liked it. Unfortunately I managed to miss the Squatters Convergence that happened there just the weekend I was in the city.

Travelled mostly in England last year (Bristol, Brighton, Manchester, London), but also did a few trips to Netherlands and Belgium.

Nice to have another new member from Europe here. :)

Greetings from Germany!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads