Sideshow

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
by the way, hey carny trash, have you ever been to Gibsonton down here in Florida, some call it clown town?
Just saw this so sorry for the delay in response. No I haven't, but I know all about it. That's where all the old Carnies go to retire, tho sadly the majority of them have died off. Would love to check it out one day because I am all about circus/sideshow/carnival history and culture, tho heat/humidity and my bad lungs don't get along.

sideshowbxb

Reaction score
its all good, to be honest with you the town really sucks, or at least its not my kind of place, ive lived there on three different occassions, it does have some sort of carnival museum there, but i have never been through it, yeah, some call it clown town, i think there is a book with that title someone wrote about it with, http://beta2.tbo.com/news/south-sho...es-gibtown-is-just-home-sweet-home-ar-146210/ this talks a bit of its reputation, i guess, it has died down a bit with the carney community but they still there

crow

Reaction score
Sideshow
Thanks man. And yeah, I'm not jumpin. I'd rather get it over with and be able to come back here. got a lot of friends here to risk 14 mopnths over it. finishin this week man!
and anyone that smashes someone else's guitar is just a fucking waste of life.
stay true man, and good luck.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads