Should I buy this van?

goatfloat6000

Reaction score
hey people - really glad i stumbled across this thread, it's a fucking gold mine of information... i've been living in my beater 85 chevy g20 for 8 months (street parking) and i'm looking for something fit for cross country travel.

i can't post a link but there's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 on craigslist for $1000 with another $1000 quoted to repair one of the brakes and a "small crack in the frame" - it's under 90,000 miles though and this offer seems too good to pass up....

judging from the post and the email, the dude listing it seems yuppie-esque and probably doesn't know how much the thing is worth. the interior looks in great shape and was all built out by this dude. i'm concerned about downsizing space-wise but it may be worth it gas wise with the v6. is this offer too good to pass up? judging from my craigslist prowling of the last couple weeks, i could be spending close to 2,000 on something much older with high mileage.

wish i could post the link but this is my first post here

Haystack

Reaction score
hey people - really glad i stumbled across this thread, it's a fucking gold mine of information... i've been living in my beater 85 chevy g20 for 8 months (street parking) and i'm looking for something fit for cross country travel.

i can't post a link but there's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 on craigslist for $1000 with another $1000 quoted to repair one of the brakes and a "small crack in the frame" - it's under 90,000 miles though and this offer seems too good to pass up....

judging from the post and the email, the dude listing it seems yuppie-esque and probably doesn't know how much the thing is worth. the interior looks in great shape and was all built out by this dude. i'm concerned about downsizing space-wise but it may be worth it gas wise with the v6. is this offer too good to pass up? judging from my craigslist prowling of the last couple weeks, i could be spending close to 2,000 on something much older with high mileage.

wish i could post the link but this is my first post here

The yellow one?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads