Sequoia national forest

Cheeseburger

Reaction score
Hiya muh peeps! So, gotta reach out for some advice. Sequoia national forest, anyone been? How long? What areas are deep, (uninhabited ) and sustainable? I'm leaving shortly and I've been itching to hit the big Sequoia. Anywho, any and all advice is appreciated. 7+ years bushwacking off grid, so pretty knowledgeable. 🤘🤘

MFB

Reaction score
Sequoia is dope, but one of the most visited areas in the country. Bako is right there, and just surrounded by lots of populated areas Everything is so close a lot of people do kings canyon, Yosemite, and sequoia all together. Especially this time a year. Easily accessible so always crowded. It's not reaaaaal wilderness.

I would think finding some stuff in Kings canyon would be a better be if you want solitude.

• Useful
Reactions: SenRex

Cheeseburger

Reaction score
Sequoia is dope, but one of the most visited areas in the country. Bako is right there, and just surrounded by lots of populated areas Everything is so close a lot of people do kings canyon, Yosemite, and sequoia all together. Especially this time a year. Easily accessible so always crowded. It's not reaaaaal wilderness.

I would think finding some stuff in Kings canyon would be a better be if you want solitude.
Thanks! I'll do so.e research

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads