News & Blogs - Selfies With the Homeless, a New Unshareable Low | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Selfies With the Homeless, a New Unshareable Low

D

Deleted member 20

You wont be finding me face down on a Mcdonalds table. Homebums are fucking lazy & lost their will to give a fuck. It aint right but gotta say them bums could have been a lil more stealthy too.

D

Deleted member 2626

Yeah have some ingenuity and set up a good camp and shelter somewhere instead of relying on a fast food joint every night to sleep. I'm still young but can't stand being around people enough to completely sleep out around them though taken refuge inside.them.from weather and to plan or.wait out a cheap motel early morning check in

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
I gave this a little thought. I don't have internet too often, but I can say this, I am going to start a Tumblr (a new one) dedicated to selfies with homebums. Yes. instead of #drunkhomelessdude, it will be #livesinmothersbasement, or #nothingbettertodo.

Thoughts?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads