self protection | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

self protection

E

etpyh

I carry at least one knive on me when tavellilng. Fuck it if I´m not trained to use it, if some guy is trying to kill me I will have something to defend myself. I wouldn´t use it if some guy just wants to foul around a bit, I don´t really care about getting beatin up, but there are spme really crazy folks on the road and if I will ever meet one I like to have some extra security.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
I carry at least one knive on me when tavellilng. Fuck it if I´m not trained to use it, if some guy is trying to kill me I will have something to defend myself. I wouldn´t use it if some guy just wants to foul around a bit, I don´t really care about getting beatin up, but there are spme really crazy folks on the road and if I will ever meet one I like to have some extra security.

Always useful. Especially since most of the time, you'll get your knife out and won't even have to use it. People usually go for easy preys

A

Arketype87

That sounds like a great combo. Specially the staff. I have had that in mind before. Good reach and useful defense if you know how to use it.

"...use it?" of course; the stave is a quick defensive/offensive weapon, especially if the subject is not expecting it. And at the same time, that is my mind frame, guarded, from evil intentions of others. As always Odin, love your replies/wisdom...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads