Scotland, cut my hair please?

D

Deleted member 17914

Hey guys and gals,
my name is Leon and I'm currently travelling through Scotland and I'm staying on the Isle of Skye right now. This is only the beginning of my long term travelling and I thought I should celebrate this new lifestyle a bit by doing something different with my hair.

I wanted to have a crazy hairstyle since quite a while, but since my school didn't allow anything like that (especially no flashy colours), I just decided to let it grow out. I did that for about three years until my hair reached down to my back. Then I shaved it all of last summer and donated it.

Now, after letting it grow out again, it reached a length, where I can actually get a different hairstyle. I've been thinking about something like a mohawk, shaved off on the sides and dying it blue, I think that would look cool. Now my question is if somebody would like to help me get this done. I think just getting it done at the hairdresser is really boring, so if anybody feels like it and is handy with a pair of scissors and knows about dying hair, just let me know.

I'm in Scotland until the 31st of March and will go to London after that, so if you are in London, we could meet up there as well.

Of course we can combine this task by doing some other fun stuff as well. But the hair comes first ;)

D

Deleted member 17914

I'm currently staying in Kyleakin and will be travelling to the bothies on the island, but I can go to Portree or other parts of the island anytime around the next week!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads