Scared as fuck bout some h I got the other day

P

PegLegRon

everything was fine and dandy till I stopped drinking I this the h they were selling was more like crockodile having bad hallucinations and anxetity and just popped 5 hydrocodones to see if that helps trying not to get drunk or high anymore

P

PegLegRon

I don't care if people flame me for this post I don't want to die and I can't get the shakes to go way 2 or 3 days maybe 5 I just want to live and have sound mind gona lose some teeth I think from that shot idk just hoping the hydros don't kill myass either no sleep in 2/3 days either. edit wrote benzos instead of hydros mind was not working correctly

Last edited:
P

PegLegRon

solidarity is all I can offer and some kind words this damn dope 1 shot from the other day is still haunting me days later beat booze withdrawls no problem but this shit is unreal

K

Kim Chee

Worrying about something never helps, so relax if you can. Sounds like you aren't dead, so overdose is probably not a problem. Sounds as if you're just weathering a bad high, is this true?

Do you want to quit?

Send me a pm if you want to talk.

P

PegLegRon

yeah the only thing I am on is hydrocodin using to see if it helps with the withdrawl no alcohol just ate 5 hydros withing 3or 4 hours hoping its enough and not much to be scared to go to sleep

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
had a friend tell me once:
""kicking heroin is harder that becoming president"...

i fucking believe him.

do you think antihistamines might help?
dunno, since they're primarily iimmunosuppressants.. proteinsalkaloid reactions, rather than opiates,

i found this in the following wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid

"Nausea and vomiting:
.......Some antihistamines with anti-cholinergic properties (e.g. orphenadrine or diphenhydramine) may also be effective. The first-generation anti-histamine hydroxyzine is very commonly used, with the added advantages of not causing movement disorders, and also possessing analgesic-sparing properties."

at least the diphen appears to be OTC (Benadryl?)
some posts say to avoid it.. maybe folks on here have experience?

dunno if that is of use, & please look at the entry carefully..
i know your symptoms are serious, and i know you probably can't think straight, but if it's OTC & you can get a couple, maybe they could help?

just a fast thought.. dunno where you are & check about mix reactions, so look around as best you can..

good luck, buddy..

sorry..

c

Reactions: Matt Derrick

creature

Banned
Reaction score
BTW.. you seem pretty lucid, & if you can fucking type, yer probably not going to die.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hang in there man... Ron and Tripp...
I don't know about H cuz I only drink but I have had the DT's from stopping drinking before.

Thats shit sounds mean as fuck what your dealing with.

I'm cutting out the booze right now so I can finish preparing to travel... second day not drinking and its a bitch...
Sorry I know it's not the same.
Just sharing.
I've stopped drinking a few time and it gives me anxiety and sweats some shakes and paranoia on the worst times... feeling weird.

Hang in there guys.

Reactions: Gonx

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
For what it's worth, it probably wasn't krokodil. This article explains why it's unlikely it would ever take off in the US:
"Russian junkies turned to krokodil, which they made by mixing codeine with chemicals such as gasoline, red phosphorus, and hydrochloric acid, because heroin was scarce and codeine was available over the counter. Since neither of those conditions applies in the United States, where heroin is readily available and codeine requires a prescription, why would krokodil appeal to American drug users?"

I know that probably doesn't make what you're going through suck any less but at least it's one thing to be certain of. Stay strong guys.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
if this is from over 48 hours ago, try some natural detox.. water & vinegar raw apple, if possible) & maybe a little fresh garlic... i's suspect something hanging on that long has longer hydrocarbon components, so raising your blood acidity (dropping the ph), might help break some things up, as well as being a diuretic..

don't overdo it, but but try about 2 cups of a 1:6 ratio of vinegar & maybe a clove or 2 of garlic, if you can stomach it.. try a little, first & see how it feels..
the sulfinomids in the garlic are fairly reactive -not explosive or anything... : ) so i suspect they would help.

there's folks here for you, man..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
& if you can keep it down, get some juice or candy into your stomach, a little at a time..

unless yer sleeping.. which is even better : )

Reactions: iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I thought valium or some other kind of benzos was usually prescribed for booze withdrawals. I dont know about detoxing off alcohol but ive detoxed several times off heroin, and I gotta say that I wouldnt wish that kind of pain on anyone. Weed and beer helped with the h cravings a little for me. it really hard at first to stay clean/sober but it does get easier with time. hang in there, stay determined, and for the first few months avoid any contact with anyone who uses or anything that might trigger u to relapse...good luck bro

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Reactions: Skunkx1

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads