san fran "im new and dont know what to do"

skitter

Reaction score
If you arent begging, busking, making and selling shit, whatever the fuck you need to do to get your hustle on...

I mean I can't stand San Francisco and we ate like fat disgusting yuppie pigs every single night. You want a good tip? get the hell outta san francisco or at least stay the hell off of haight street, fuuuuck that.

The city is less than fifty square miles or some shit like that. You are limiting yourself to, what, five blocks with 99999999999999 other kids who don't leave the haight. Sounds like FUN to me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

professorjpj

Reaction score
Hehe, never even SAW the "haight", whatever that is.. I was strictly in financial district area near the water.. Went to the "tenderloin" a few times.. What a cesspool!! Ive never seen SO many disgusting lowlifes concentrated in one area before.. It was a hellhole there!! I was living off of 7-11 pizza for food stamps, other then that, I would have starved!! Glad I left.. My "best" experience was sleeping for 20 hours straight in the dunes on ocean beach!! That's it!! Definitely on my blacklist of cities I would never go to again.. So far my blacklist includes san fran, LA, New York City, Miami, New Orleans, and Detroit.. What miserable places those are for the poor like me!::rules::

professorjpj

Reaction score
From what I could tell visually, ALL of sf was bad in its own way.. Not my kind of place.. Only thing I enjoyed was ocean beach, and only spent 2 days there, sleeping in a dune over the ocean, and eating 7-11 pizza(thank god for ebt cards!).. Luckily I was left alone.. LOTS of low-lifes there..

professorjpj

Reaction score
True.. But never said I was a fun guy! I just exist.. But I feel most comfortable in the "wide open spaces", and the quiet highways of America.. Less humans!! Just wish I didn't have to starve on the road, or in those open spaces, otherwise I would be perfectly happy away from everyone..

Dameon

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with liking different settings, not a big fan of cities myself. But if you're starving at all out there it's your own fault. Never found food anything but plentiful anywhere in this country, especially with a willingness to ask and work for it, and a bit of foresight. You have food stamps, have you gotten yourself a stove to cook delicious meals and make them last the whole month, or are you burning them out at 711 after a couple of weeks?

And if you like the wide open spaces, and you like food, the good news is that the wide open spaces are full of food. Snares are awesome. Lots of plants are edible. Many streams provide fish and crawdads.

If you don't like the results of where you go and what you do, I'd recommend going other places and doing other things.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads