san diego camp/park suggestions? | Squat the Planet

san diego camp/park suggestions?

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
heya all, its been a while since i posted about anything on here. anyways, looking for info /suggestions on san diego, never been down there but want to go to the beach and sleep out of the back of my truck or tent somewhere and learn to surf. im sure its been burnt out since like 50s for such endeavors, but still lmk if know anything

MFB

Reaction score
I havent been for about 3 years, but Ocean Beach used to be friendly to car campers, buncha travellers and hippies parked all over.
Also if you wait til after sunset you can descend the cliffs at Sunset Cliffs and sleep on the beach, just check the tide.

Another idea; you can go up to Black's beach by Torrey Pines; there's some little slot canyons in the cliffs just north that make for perfect camping. This is a nude beach and gay cruise spot, so you may see some doods sucking each other off. :)

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I havent been for about 3 years, but Ocean Beach used to be friendly to car campers, buncha travellers and hippies parked all over.
Also if you wait til after sunset you can descend the cliffs at Sunset Cliffs and sleep on the beach, just check the tide.

Another idea; you can go up to Black's beach by Torrey Pines; there's some little slot canyons in the cliffs just north that make for perfect camping. This is a nude beach and gay cruise spot, so you may see some doods sucking each other off. :)
Sounds good, thank you for the info! I found back beach on the map too, had it in mind . I used park by a hot spot for gay love in Brooklyn while van living, besides used condoms steaking to your boots all the time great place lol

• Haha
Reactions: MFB

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads