Salutations!

D

Deleted member 16034

My name is Geraldo, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. The chick with purple hair and the "I will fucking murder you" eyes in my avatar is me. That terrified-looking ball of fluff in my avatar is my dog, Cujo Jonathan Bear.

I'm planning on heading out in mid to late August. I've taken off plenty of times before but I've only ever hitch-hiked and rubber tramped. Since up until two months ago I had always been in school and working full-time I never had the time to be gone for more than a month or so. So leaving Portland, possibly for good, is extremely exciting to me.

So yeah. Greetings from your friendly neighbourhood weirdo! I look forward to talking to and possibly sharing drinks/experiences with the lot of ya.

D

Deleted member 16034

I know I gotta stop in West Texas for a hot minute, I may or may not head into Mexico from there. Maybe catch the East coast. I was hoping to stay North during the Summer, but the person I'm supposed to be leaving with wants to go to Slab City first thing.

So to answer your question in short: hopefully everywhere.

D

Deleted member 16034

Hahaha.... I used to be called the Beer Faerie because I always made sure all my friends were very well (de)hydrated.

So are any of y'all traveling currently or in the near future?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I used to be called the Beer Faerie

Beer Faerie meet Beer Troll. ::stinkyfeet::

trolling-before-it-was-cool-thumb.jpg

I wuff quaff a stein of amber libation to salute the Vagabond Nation! ::drinkingbuddy::

WElcomE to STP.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads