Salutations from San Francisco! | Squat the Planet

Salutations from San Francisco!

Snnrk

Reaction score
Heya! I'm Nanie!
I love to make pictures with bright colors, build semi-utilitarian sculptures out of trash, hang out, get high, and eat free food! (and a bunch of other stuff, but those are the things on my mind right now.)
I just lost my job, apartment, and possessions. A little bummed about it, but I much prefer the bright side, so here I am! Taking stock, appreciating what I've got, and looking for new pathways and connections.
How're you all doing?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome! sorry to hear you're going through all that shit right now, although it's good that you can look on the bright side of things. what is your plan now that you're house-free?

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Nanie!!!
I understand feeling bummed out, but look at it this way, your adventure begins!
There's plenty to research here on STP to give ideas on what you're going to do.

Good Luck! Keep us updated!

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear you hit rough patch but at least your seeing the bright side! We are a crazy bunch and theres countless people here in similar circumstances. Welcome to StP!

ghostbastard

Reaction score
Heya! I'm Nanie!
I love to make pictures with bright colors, build semi-utilitarian sculptures out of trash, hang out, get high, and eat free food! (and a bunch of other stuff, but those are the things on my mind right now.)
I just lost my job, apartment, and possessions. A little bummed about it, but I much prefer the bright side, so here I am! Taking stock, appreciating what I've got, and looking for new pathways and connections.
How're you all doing?
Hey! shout out from another new kid in norcal,
i'm going to the Ezra Furman show at Slim's in SF tomorrow, maybe we'll cross paths

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads