safer quarter fucktards

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
not sure why you'd do that, or, what you would hope to accomplish by that. i'm going to assume you're drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: Venatus

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
message to all travelers, smoke all your weed and get the fuck out of nola if what this bitch says is truth.

okay. an equally confusing statement. also, if you could avoid calling women bitches, that would be awesome.

Im not doing it someone on the page is doing it ,I just saw it on the page

um... can you be more specific? on WHAT page did you see posts copied from StP?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Oh no! The NOPD knows there are travelers there being drunk and stupid! Run everybody!

Oh wait...that's the standard situation in NOLA.

haha yeah, that's pretty much everyday. crusties are the furthest thing from covert.

Sarah Wood

Reaction score
Screenshot_2014-11-20-18-50-05.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-20-18-50-05.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-20-18-50-05.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 229

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ppffffttt... oh well. i'm not worried about it. there's 10 other (urban exploration) websites i can name off the top of my head that say the same thing. it's not illegal to talk about. there are no specific plans, dates, people, etc... so it's just some overzealous goodie two shoes who have a narrow minded view of life.

is that a particular facebook group? i kinda think it would be funny to jump in and give my two cents.

Reactions: Tude

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, i signed up for it last night. unfortunately there's not much to see there, since the admin of the group removed most of the angry tirade and violent posts against homeless people.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
also, i think it's about time we start shaming the fuck outta gutter punks or something, cause this shit is getting out of control and i keep getting emails from people that think this is a hangout for those kinds of people. i'm not totally sure what we can do; except for maybe teach the newbies that this kinda shit is fucked up and not acceptable behavior. i mean, fuck, have some fucking self respect....

Reactions: Dmac

Art101

Reaction score
Agreed but people will act the way they do and unfortunately shamming them also feeds their attitude.No good idea what to do.

J

Johnny P

Fuck Shaming them, they are too stupid to be shamed, they wouldn't understand...I think boot parties are in order...If I didn't travel solo most of the time I would have delivered a myriad of ass whoopins along the railroads already, But unfortunately whenever I run into wastoid crusties along the tracks they are never in a group less than 3 and I am usually solo.

Venatus

Reaction score
All i can hope is that this will cool down, i honestly dont think curb stomping these poor wretched fools will make any difference. You may not like the crust and gutter punks but they will wise up eventually, and we wont hear about it anymore. At least thats what i hope

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
All i can hope is that this will cool down, i honestly dont think curb stomping these poor wretched fools will make any difference. You may not like the crust and gutter punks but they will wise up eventually, and we wont hear about it anymore. At least thats what i hope

Will they thin out eventually? Yeah, but only because they're dying out (drugs, liver failure), not because they're smartening up.

What we need to do as a community is educate the new kids about how that isn't cool so their ranks will stop getting replaced.

Reactions: Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads