2016 Jamboree - Sad news, anarchistra will not be attending | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree Sad news, anarchistra will not be attending

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted user

Due to Andy's health he will not be able to showcase his work this jamboree. Kinda bummed because you all really would have enjoyed his work. But, actually pretty releaved since I was about to drop probably more than half of all my into renting a Ford transit and having to tangle with my arch enemy: driving.

I. Fucking. HATE. Driving.

Anyway now I can relax and enjoy myself and I can put these funds to more practical things like food, booze and other needs.
I'll be seeing you guys Thursday

D

deleted user

I will advocate though that if after the jamboree you make your way threw Tucson, seriously got check it out. It's only a 5 hr drive from the slabs. He's probably one of the coolest dudes I've ever meet and his work is really something to see.

You can reach him by email threw his site

http://www.anarchestra.net/index2.php

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sorry to hear that man, but maybe i'll be able to make it out to him at some point and do a video for StP!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know about Andy - and very cool for Matt if he's able to do a vid.

See you there :)

Reactions: Kal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads