sacramento -> redding | Squat the Planet

sacramento -> redding

juno

Reaction score
curious if anyone has experience or tips on hitching out of sacramento north towards redding/red bluff. i'm planning on taking the yolobus 217 all the way to dunnigan and hitching north from there. right now i'm hung up at the sacramento airport waiting for the next bussssss

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have experience hitchhiking through there. Personally I prefer the 99 route. It's a little slower moving and even has stop lights near Gridley, Live Oak etc. The whole design is a lot better for people to pull over and pick you up. If you're going 5 I'd try to land a ride at least to Corning truck stop if you can swing it. Those other towns can be hard to get out of along the way.

Reactions: juno

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yo @juno I dig your profile pic, another firefighter!

As the two above have mentioned, Ya Sac sucks to get out of, definitely take the 99 or just take a bus up to Marysville and wait for a train At Biggs ;)

Reactions: juno

juno

Reaction score
Yo @juno I dig your profile pic, another firefighter!

As the two above have mentioned, Ya Sac sucks to get out of, definitely take the 99 or just take a bus up to Marysville and wait for a train At Biggs ;)

Lol howdy.
Yeah, I was feeling unusually sketched out and bailed, scamtraked to my destination. My bus ended up coming two hours late... It was apparently an inauspicious day for travel.

Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ya, I dont blame you Sac is fucking sketchy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads