rubbing alcahol

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this shits great for steralizing and cleaning all sorts of shit.
that being said,and this being in the staying healthy section, dont ever drink it!!!!
a few months ago i got the bright idea that if i dilouted rubbing alcohal in coke with much more coke than alcahol that it would be safe to drink. now being a self admitted alcohalic and drug i have tko say that whzt i thought was a decent amount was aparently much more than i should have had. i doent really remember being drun, but i blacked out and apraently drank and/or spilled half a bottle. either way the next day i litterally felt like shit. no matter what other drug or driink ive touched, felt so shitty. ever. i literllay felt like i should have died for the only time in my life. so as a word of precaution, just if your considdering it, dont do it. its not worth it. im curently felling the nice effects of the brew it yourself recipe provided on the sight. it is a much better option and is a much better feeling.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hydrogen peroxide is another good one to have in the pack...... and yeah stick with the mouthwash.... rubbing alcohol is completely different from ethyl alcohol

P

pigpen

PEOPLE WHO THINK DRINKING RUBBING ALCOHOL IS A GOOD IDEA-

pinch your nose, tilt your head, and don't stop till the bottles dry. make sure to keep it down as long as you can. maybe even eat some sleeping pills or fiberglass insulation too.

• Haha
Reactions: Ireen
P

pigpen

but if you gotta be a crack head(and i'm not judging,how do ya think i know this works?) take mouthwash and throw it in the freezer, allowing everything that will do so to freeze, then scrape away the ice crystals and enjoy the highly potent booze you're left with at the bottom of the container.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hahahaha i was on the road and dt'n like a mofo so i figured a lil bit would calm it down and it didnt, or maybe it did. either way, it was a bad bad idead and id rathe have the shakes than do that again anyday

Reactions: dprogram

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hahahaha i was on the road and dt'n like a mofo so i figured a lil bit would calm it down and it didnt, or maybe it did. either way, it was a bad bad idead and id rathe have the shakes than do that again anyday
food stamps+vanilla extract= no mo shakes .....[edit] pockets! + vanilla extract ;)

Reactions: crazy john

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
nice man, i never knew that! ill have to give it a whirl if im ever in need again. thinks !

dprogram

Reaction score
hydrogen peroxide is another good one to have in the pack...... and yeah stick with the mouthwash.... rubbing alcohol is completely different from ethyl alcohol
It works and won't kill ya!

Unslap

Reaction score
Certain concentrations of rubbing alcohol (over 70 percent) can apParently be used for cheap easytogetontheroad fuel for DIY stoves like the supercat. Ill try this soon

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
go to AA and stop being a desperate drunk, your friends and family will thank you for it.

or just off yourself and spare us sad stories.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
You're lucky you didn't go blind. Also, the cure to rubbing alcohol is actually drinking alcohol, not that you should test it, since it isn't worth the pain.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
As if AA actually helps. It only makes you feel sorry for yourself and wanting to drink more.
yeah ive never had any kind of success with a rehab or aa. i can usually go about 20 days

dprogram

Reaction score
I can go however long I feel like but after a binge of a few days to a week (or more depending on $$$) I have to come down slow or else I am a total mess. I choose to drink b/c I enjoy it...life can be sucky sometimes and it helps to chill out and not focus on the negative sometimes. Wish I smoked herbs but you can't when you're trying to find a job.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I heard if you filter rubbing alcohol through 2 slices of bread it makes it more tolerable for your body. It is not recommended, it can kill or blind you!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
I heard if you filter rubbing alcohol through 2 slices of bread it makes it more tolerable for your body. It is not recommended, it can kill or blind you!
i'd like to meet the blind, half-dead zombie homebums you heard this from :confused: ....

side story: me and my girlfreind were at a Target one time and were gonna get a spacebag...we walked in and i asked this girl if they sold wine....she says "yeah, aisle blahblah" ....well, all they had was expensive wine so we'r like "oh shit while we'r here we need rubbing alcohol" (for our beer can stove) so we get a bottle of rubbing alcohol and the same girl checks us out, she's like "did you find your wine?" ......i say "nahh all they have is expensive stuff here....we'll just get this"........ haha i swear she was probably thinkin "man these nasty ass hobos are drinkin RUBBING ALCOHOL"

dprogram

Reaction score
Well. I even got drug tested for a crap job at Home Depot. Go figure. I passed it and had the job for a bit though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads