rubber tramping mexico?? any words of wisdom to impart???

acrata4ever

Reaction score
stay on the pan american highway until you get to the smaller villages. stay out of the bigger cities. and dont stop. cross the border early. dont drive at night. bring a handgun.

Reactions: Angie Pisciotta

acrata4ever

Reaction score
not everyone is getting shot and kidnapped in mexico. theres international buisiness and commerce going on. people work go to church babies are born and children play. if you hang in big cities to drink at 16 youre gonna bump into drug dealers, pimps and hookers. go to a smaller place rent a room from a family do chores take orders from mima in spanish, dont go out at night alone. live like an average mexican in a small town not a freaky tourist in a city.

K

katbastard

stay on the pan american highway until you get to the smaller villages. stay out of the bigger cities. and dont stop. cross the border early. dont drive at night. bring a handgun.
never bring a hand gun, i live in mexico for a while and with all the army road blocks where they search you ride you will end up fucked.
if you don't have your own money you will have to go to larger cities to pan handle the tourist. i lived on the beach every where i went, just parked and opened all the doors. be careful with drugs and guns man, jail down there is no place to be

acrata4ever

Reaction score
you can bring guns for sporting purposes. you have to apply for the permit and have written permission. americans hunt in mexico all the time.

happythoughts123

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely terrible advice do not listen to any of this whatsoever the very fact of bringing a handgun will land you in jail for 5 to 10 years

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads