Rubber Tramping across country after rainbow in june NY-Wa/Nor-Cal.

zephyr23

Reaction score
So i am Rubber Tramping across country after rainbow in june with my old lady ending in wa/nor-cal. we will be leaving from new paltz ny. i was wondering if any one could help a brother and sister out and be willing to house us for a night. also looking to visit a lot of anarcho collective. we have friends at a few. but if you know any that would be cool. send them my way
thanks

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
when will you be leaving new paltz? i know tons of people in that area. and will be looking for a ride to rainbow from upstate, ny. if you go to snug harbor bar and talk to people there someon emight be able to house you up for the night. its a very traveler friendly bar. i also know where there is a squat with mattress. pm me for info

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm.... i didnt know this was you, how would i have known?

D

Deleted member 2626

same man. im headin out of Pa near harrisburg with my dog in my van to go to the sierra mountains near fresno for the rubber tramp redezvous im not sure how its gonna be, but it gives me a destination instead of wandering aimlessly which is nice too though

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads