rolling tobacco in Canada...WTF? | Squat the Planet

rolling tobacco in Canada...WTF?

SEMICHRIST

Reaction score
Website
thesemichrist.wordpress.com
looking for good rollies in Canada....loose tobacco is ridiculously priced here, so I can't really experiment. Help! we're used to Bali Shag....anything comparable here? what are the good brands? cheapest places to buy?

EDIT: to be clear, this is not a veiled reference to marijuana. i'm speaking at face value - tobacco, nicotine, etc. you don't really need help finding bud in canada anyway, haha

Last edited:

milkhauler

Reaction score
I'm from the States. Do you have acces to some land to grow ur own? I know some good ol boys from Idaho who grow thier own on a few fertile acres. I'm sure someone can mail handful of seeds.

EDIT.. Just re-read my response. I shoulda mentioned TOBACCO SEEDS! Haha! [emoji106]

Last edited:

SEMICHRIST

Reaction score
Website
thesemichrist.wordpress.com
I'm from the States. Do you have acces to some land to grow ur own? I know some good ol boys from Idaho who grow thier own on a few fertile acres. I'm sure someone can mail handful of seeds.

we're just traveling thru, no land, haha. we're just trainhoppers trying to roll some smokes while we ramble.

Reactions: milkhauler

East

Reaction score
I wonder if there are reservation type areas up there and if laws protect them from taxation. I've been to some in NY state that have cigs for about $2.25 a pack (USD).

buffalobill

Reaction score
i also heard mobsters steal cigs need i say more hire a mob to jack a truck and ship it out on one of those fancy freight trains your catching and get the hellout of canada before the winter comes

Rolling Blackouts

Reaction score
VICEROY! It kills ya, but damn, desperate times. Canadian Pall Mall 25s ain't too bad either, but that sin tax might kill ya before the cancer does.

Sidman1980

Reaction score
looking for good rollies in Canada....loose tobacco is ridiculously priced here, so I can't really experiment. Help! we're used to Bali Shag....anything comparable here? what are the good brands? cheapest places to buy?

EDIT: to be clear, this is not a veiled reference to marijuana. i'm speaking at face value - tobacco, nicotine, etc. you don't really need help finding bud in canada anyway, haha
Used to be drum....tabacco until they sold out from the Netherlands to Virginia....now I like export a green

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads