Rodent rip | Squat the Planet

Rodent rip

left52side

Reaction score
Got word rodent passed in NYC night before last. Shame he was a youngin. i don't have any details as to how or what happened. and i know there are several rodents out there. i am talking about dirt poor rodent.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
it was most likely an OD. he was found in the east side of nyc

Wrecked Liberty

Homeward Bound
Reaction score
I will miss you Rodent it was awesome traveling with you.

Revo

Reaction score
i just kicked it with him the day before he died we were drinkin rum in the chruch yard off of saint marks then i find out hes dead alot of people here in nyc are talkin about a memorial i dont kno if its gunna happen or not hopefully it does rest in peace man we had sum shit show times

Ali Martin

Reaction score
Yeah it was a really awful sad day. We got the call that Dassa was in the pound. So we spread word trying to find him. Then we got the terrible news that he had passed about an hour later. So we went to pick up Dassa and she went home with Toothless Dave, and is doing very well.
But of course after all that I had to make a million phone calls to make sure his closest friends would know before it was all over facebook. It was all very sad. He was a good friend and is missed terribly.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
R.I.P Rodent. you were a fun mother fucker to rage it with. i bet you never knew how many people cared about ya but you shoulda seen the turnout for yer memorial. im glad i got to see you atleast right before this happened.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads