road handles

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
i was reading widerstands "things i am damn sick of hearing!" thread from February and in it he makes a joke about stupid road names or something and i searched but couldnt find this subject on here, so whats your road handle/traveling/nickname and how'd you get it, do you use that moniker all the time in all situations or only when your traveling??

my road handle is pony spit, i got it from playing the knuckle tat game with this girl in Nola the first time i ever traveled (hers was aids frog) and though it does'nt mean much in and of itself it does serve to remind me if why i first began to travel and the motives and values i try to adhere to. it just kinda stuck. when people ask me how i got the name i tell them it was given to me by the elders on the reservation i grew up next to. its also great when your hitching and you tell people and they say "please to meet you bony shmitt."

Nelco

Reaction score
Nickel
..was to drunk to remember how it all occured
there's others, but i haven't heard them in a while, so they don't really matter anymore

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads