Road dog drives you crazy.

W

wolf angel

Tension has been pretty high lately. Or for like a few weeks. To the point this girl straight punched me in the head because she thought I was hinting that she wasn't sexy.

What do you do at that point? Just ditch and find someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: NomadicHobo

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
Tell her straight up that you're not cool with her punching you in the face and that she needs to find a new road dog.

Reactions: Mikael Runefoot
J

Johnny P

Maybe y'all just got some sexual tension to work out. Haha.

Or maybe you need a new road dog. I've ditched my fair share...I've bailed silently and also told a road dog to kick fuckin rocks.

DesertRat

Reaction score
As was stated, sounds like unresolved sexual tension mixed with unrequited feelings of a deeper nature.

How long have you two been traveling together?

She may have fallen for you, and is afraid to outwardly admit it for fear of rejection, and her thinking that you think she's not sexy (including the physical "lashing out") could be a byproduct or a cry out to notice her as someone other than a road dog.

No matter how tough a female (or someone that identifies as such) appears outwardly, she still needs to hear, from time to time, that she is pretty and sexually appealing to someone.

You at this point apparently are that someone.

Seeing as nature abhors a vacuum, only two paths can be seen as available:

1) Peacefully go your separate ways, or

2) Have a heart-to-heart talk with her about the situation.

Either way, status quo cannot be comfortably maintained in this instance. I believe that we can guess her choice in this.

Of course, she could just be batshite crazy, too.

Sorry for the novel, and good luck.

W

wolf angel

We have been together every day a little over a month now. All day most of the time.

She dipped without warning yesterday.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lol yea and left me in south San Diego, I even got her a ticket here from Santa Barbara -_-

so... now we're supposed to feel sorry for you? i mean you were just talking about ditching her.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads