RIP Lobo and Mudd - Nola | Squat the Planet

RIP Lobo and Mudd - Nola

Waya anisitsune

Reaction score
Mudd died from cancer. Lobo (one good eye, 5' 10" ish and his real name is Glen Rowland) was murderd. Stabbed to death. Reason : Unknown Assailant : Unknown. If you have more info behind this please add.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i didn't know either of these people, but i'm sorry to hear that. i'm curious though if nola still has a problem with murders/rapes in the punk community over the past few years? like, is that trend still ongoing do you know? have there been other people besides lobo recently?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Damn tough ways to go...

RIP.

i didn't know either of these people, but i'm sorry to hear that. i'm curious though if nola still has a problem with murders/rapes in the punk community over the past few years? like, is that trend still ongoing do you know? have there been other people besides lobo recently?

I remember this from about a year ago. I also wonder how NOLA compares with Chicago on violence.

https://squattheplanet.com/threads/frenchmen-st-musician-shoots-gutter-punk.22194/#post-162574

Waya anisitsune

Reaction score
Michael yes they were road dogs mudd died first, then lobo recently. not surprised at all he liked to run his mouth and be a peacock, i warned him about it and he didn't listen. in the end he got his feathers plucked. reason i made this post is so others have an idea of what nola can hold in-store if your not careful.

OstrichJockey

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Was Lobo the fella with the wicked scar from getting his throat slit?

K

Kim Chee

Michael yes they were road dogs mudd died first, then lobo recently. not surprised at all he liked to run his mouth and be a peacock, i warned him about it and he didn't listen. in the end he got his feathers plucked. reason i made this post is so others have an idea of what nola can hold in-store if your not careful.

Ah, okay. I guess it makes sense putting them in the same obituary.

It is good to let the dead rest and not use them as examples for the living. There are plenty of living examples to use for what can happen in NOLA.

RIP brothers.

Waya anisitsune

Reaction score
Was Lobo the fella with the wicked scar from getting his throat slit?

i believe so, from what he told me it was supposedly from one of the war's america was in. I don't know for sure if that's the truth or not. but yes he did have a scar on his neck. @michael i intend to let the dead rest but in nola the spirits don't always rest. i hope if they don't rest they uphold our moral's and guide as well as protect fellow travellers.

Reactions: Indi The 8

linno

Reaction score
I seen lobo posting lots of pics of himself with a fake (?) Gun the month before he was killed. Also lots of talk of greenlights between him and some others on facebook leading up to it. I heard he got stabbed, left the hospital ama, got stabbed again and killed. honestly seemed like an ok dude in the world of shitty people, but I only ever talked to him on the phone. Was sad to hear he passed, especially over what seemed like a lot of Facebook drama....

D

Desert

Not sure if this belongs here but yeah, NOLA can be dangerous. I took a knife to the arm on Frenchmen last July. I also had all my gear stolen in November. I generally travel into cities alone so that could be part of the issue. There is a pretty large contingent of locals who frown upon the influx of street kids during the winter.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads