RIP Jeff Dombrowski | Squat the Planet

RIP Jeff Dombrowski

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi there- Tude here - I admitted him into Dirty Kids facebook @ 2016 and after a few conversations he stated he was a long time STP person and we talked about the SLABS and how he was to have gone to there for the same year I was out there for the Jamboree. Never found out his name on STP.

Anyway - I'm putting this here in case anyone talked with him and may recognize him. Guess he died quite suddenly - girlfriend posted that he was in ICU with doctors concerned about him. Not sure if it was the covid but according to his Mother - he had in plan that his organs would be donated - and indeed 8 people will receive life changing organs from Jeff. RIP Jeff.

1589594199154.png

Bushpig

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about him. It's tragic, but at least others can be helped by him. I'm sure he'd be happy to know that 8 people will be given a better life (or even the chance to keep living at all) by him.

Hopefully someone can figure out his screen name. Let's connect some dots, people.

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Hi there- Tude here - I admitted him into Dirty Kids facebook @ 2016 and after a few conversations he stated he was a long time STP person and we talked about the SLABS and how he was to have gone to there for the same year I was out there for the Jamboree. Never found out his name on STP.

Anyway - I'm putting this here in case anyone talked with him and may recognize him. Guess he died quite suddenly - girlfriend posted that he was in ICU with doctors concerned about him. Not sure if it was the covid but according to his Mother - he had in plan that his organs would be donated - and indeed 8 people will receive life changing organs from Jeff. RIP Jeff.

View attachment 55581
Sorry to read this... As a former ICU tech and a father who had a child who might have received a new heart one day, his gifts as a donor in his passing will spread love and light for the recipients and they loved ones

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads