returning but also new af

etherdwell

rowing
Reaction score
hey y’all, i’m marrow! dropping an intro here as it’s recommended and i’m excited to connect. it’s just a copy/paste of my profile “about” section because i feel it makes a good intro. if ur a fellow trans traveler, reach out! 🖤

i’m marrow, 29, very trans / queer / gender fluid. i’m a dancer / choreographer / massage therapist / kinkster — just generally nerded on this human form. also newly getting into playing music

travelled some in my early twenties with programs like wwoof, couch surfing, and “rubbertramping”. also spent a lot of time living on the streets. took some time away from traveling since coming out / transitioning, and i’m interested in getting back into it. i’m seeking now more social forms of travel - i did a lot of car camping which is quite isolated. i’m more passionate now in forms of travel that have a history, culture, and lineage. also interested in connecting with fellow queer and trans people on the road, and ppl that share a similar politic and embody that in their way of being in the world —thnx for reading!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads