Reported content: Post in thread 'News & Blogs - Reddit Thread On Squatting Homes, Interesting Read.'

D

Deleted member 15306

Post in thread 'News & Blogs - Reddit Thread On Squatting Homes, Interesting Read.' by IgnibusAtris has been reported by IgnibusAtris. Reason given:
I made this post, I would like it deleted for privacy concerns

Content being reported:
I squat single family residential properties. A good pick in my area lasts around 6-7 months. We get utilities turned on and have full tenant rights and protection from illegal eviction after living there for 30 days in WA state.

D

Deleted member 15306

Post in thread 'Getting paid to squat.' by IgnibusAtris has been reported by IgnibusAtris. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Don't even need to get in good with former / current owners, I just settled with the bank for $3000 to move out in 15 days without sending them any paperwork of any kind.

Just stand your ground and don't let the police trick you into thinking they can evict you or enter your home without a warrant or judicial eviction order signed by a judge.

They want to go to court over this about as much as we do.

D

Deleted member 15306

Conversation message in 'Water in squats' by IgnibusAtris has been reported by IgnibusAtris. Reason given:

Content being reported:
What's a loogyloo?

I set up a small well pump to back feed the plumbing through the washing machine connection using water from a large plastic barrel. With the right filters I could do it straight from the rainwater but right now I just go fill up 5 gallon bottles to haul to the house with my vehicle.

This also allows me to use the hot water heater if it works, and take showers at home :)

I can send you pics and details later if you are interested.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i merged these report threads and sent a PM to the author:

I'm rejecting your requests to remove your content based on our content removal rules posted in our help area:

None of the content you are asking to be removed constitutes 'personal' information, and any further reports on your own content will result in a warning/ban.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads