RECRUITING FOR ROADKID HC BAND | Squat the Planet

RECRUITING FOR ROADKID HC BAND

kriminalmisfit

Reaction score
Been traveling around in my van for a few weeks, checking out random hardcore shows wherever i happen to be. i got a bass guitar and amp, i was thinking maybe i'll meet some people to jam with, but i'm on the move pretty often. Are any kids here into the newer hardcore scene? i love straight edge bands like One step closer, Have Heart, Magnitude, etcetera, although i'm not edge and if i started a band with anyone it would be purely about the music and energy. All the new shit that came out last year and the current energy the scene has got me pretty excited. i'm here in tucson right now, gonna be heading westish toward norcal and oregon soon. any Kids wanna meet up and jam, get a ride or even just talk about hardcore and music in general, get at me. i can do bass and guitar, learning drums tho and want to give vocals a try. gonna be heading toward weed, Ca to check out the railroad culture center.

Reactions: Batsy

Johny

Reaction score
I wish man , I play bass .
Dont have any of my old gear any more , just a jackson dinky reverse (guitar) and no amp .
Always thought that would be cool when I was out and about

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1582989856641.jpg
    FB_IMG_1582989856641.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: kriminalmisfit

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads