Ready to be back on the road.

content2roam

Reaction score
Hey, I stumbled onto this site and I was happy as hell to find a place with people who share alot of the same views as myself.
I don't fit into the "normal" society or there views on alot of things. I don't want the 9 to 5 come home to a picket fence type agenda. Ide much rather have my pack ready sitting in the corner and pick it up and leave when I feel the urge. And that's what i've done.
I always enjoyed traveling...but I read alot of Kerouac when I was young and it ignited my passion. I also enjoy Burroughs alot.
Right now im at homebase, Pittsburgh, for a short little bit to take care of some things then I want to get back on the road. Trying to find a road dog that wants to leave at the end of september...and its not looking to good right now. So I might be going west by myself which I don't mind. Just want to get back out and enjoy the adventure of life.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hi and welcome to the site. You will deffinately find a lot of people here into the same shit. Just be sure to read the rules and to search before posting any new threads. Also try to fill out your profile when you get a chance. The more people know about you the more willing they are to help out and maybe meet up with you. Well once again welcome to the site and stay safe in your travels.

content2roam

Reaction score
Thanks bro...I took your advice to read the rules and such and also filled out my profile..ima need to go back and add some some to it but until I have more time it should give a brief overview. Just gotta get a camera so I can get an avatar....eventually.
thanks though for the advice..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads