Raphael Andre Froze To Death | Squat the Planet

Raphael Andre Froze To Death

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
health board,,,,

I'm sorry but I'm confused... is death a prescription?

Shite world... more things change more they stay the same.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It is straight up sickening... @Desperado Deluxe

I have seen this same attitude at the VA and in a lot of society this whole year.

I have tried to be respectful of everyone during covid and just trying to get by... but this is a great example why people lose faith and hope in humanity.

It's like The Nothing from the Never Ending Story is consuming our World... and I'm Atrax in the swamp.

:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Desperado Deluxe
D

Deleted member 23824

Dude covid is so stupid. I straight dont believe in it.

And all the people that have died, and all the hospitals filled to the brim - are those all holograms? Many of us have friends that have been laid low, or even died from this something you don’t believe in. Did your disbelief make this very real virus disappear ?

Reactions: deathrehearsal

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
And all the people that have died, and all the hospitals filled to the brim - are those all holograms? Many of us have friends that have been laid low, or even died from this something you don’t believe in. Did your disbelief make this very real virus disappear ?
I guess your right covid killed Raphael Andre.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In Montreal he froze to death just outside a shelter that had been set up after the health board made them shutdown due to covid

no it does not need to be a covid debate... but it's not surprising that people are pissed off by the FACTS.

I hope this poor soul Rests In Peace.

As a former grave digger... I mean that truly.

Tif138

Reaction score
Dude covid is so stupid. I straight dont believe in it.
Dude I just recovered from it and am still having cognitive issues a month later, this shit is no joke. My pops(who's cool asf), who I take care of got it too is a long-hauler, which means him contracting and showing symptoms in December, that he still has it and is possibly still contagious. Which means we can't offer people a hot inside meal, shower, place to do laundry(use your own quarters, but I assume y'all aren't jerks)or a couch to stay on so people don't freeze to death at the moment(I can't wait till he tests negative). These are goddamn facts, like stated above me and there's no need to get angry about them.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow... really makes a difference after the fact... no?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads