radicals from boston looking for travel suggestions!! | Squat the Planet

radicals from boston looking for travel suggestions!!

C

chris longenecker

hey folks,

first time on this board, wanted to introduce myself and get some advice! my partner and I are freeing ourselves of material possessions and setting off across the country indefinitely. we're specifically interested in checking out anarchist squats/cooperatives/communes across the States. we're involved in our local community here in Boston, but want to see what they rest of y'all are up to!

we're also interested in doing some work while we're travelling, and plan to stay with some friends involved in anti-fracking work in Virginia for a month or so, and some friends in Arizona doing border work. any other suggestions in this area would be super helpful too.

any spots we gotta check out or advice in general?

peace & solidarity
chris

P

pigpen

well, i know these http://www.forestdefensenow.com/ folks have been calling out for some help.

but if you want my honest opinion, clandestine affinity-group based actions are more my cup of tea and the line betwene "us" and "them" is pretty clear, so pick a target and proceed to conspire.

not to minimize the importance of open revolt, but i'll leave that to the people that the police can't get away with shooting in the face...fuckin reformist liberals, they do have a place in the world...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads