R.V. Parking

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Colorado springs is my second home and lived there for 12 years I visit there once and twice a year.
Avoid downtown unless your going to eat at the Marion House Soup Kitchen on Bijou Street. Avoid south of downtown and the southeast part of town such as Fountain Blvd & Chelton. Avoid Memorial Park, use to be nice but now groups of kids hang out there, there's been past shootings there and armed robberies.
If you have funds, Garden of the Gods RV Resort on 3704 West Colorado Ave. Their WiFi sucks though.
I would go west of there to Manitou Springs but cops there are a**holes but you can ask around.
I'm not sure but you can ask Walmart management on 8th Street to stay there.
Avoid Mount Herman area by Palmer Lake/Monument, a bicycle rider was shot to death and was found partially buried back in September 2017 and no one was arrested yet and September of this year a hiker is still missing. Avoid Mount Herman, it is cursed many incidents there.
Also avoid Gold Camp Road, a dumping ground for homicide victims.
That's all I know but maybe someone else has more info they can post here.

Last edited:

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Always check freecampsites.net first, im usually surprised and well pleased with what I find.
My experience in SW CO, the western slope or four corners area, was mixed between BLM land and National Forest Land. I bounced between the two. The Walmart in Cortez was legit. Stayed there a week! Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads