R.I.P. Rvon | Squat the Planet

R.I.P. Rvon

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Rvon on the site, Drew to anyone who knew him, passed away sometime last night. He was hit by a truck while crossing the street with his crew. He suffered serious head trauma and had surgeries but didn't make it. I first started talking to Drew on this site and we went to Denver last summer together. It was both of our first times ever being in Colorado. I can't hardly believe you're gone. I love you man. You will always be in my heart.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

japanarchist

Reaction score
Damn that's sucks. I meet him awhile back ago and we hung out a few times. We were going to travel together but I caught the flu right when we were supposed to leave and I stayed behind. He was cool, he told me the basics of how to hop. At least he went out while doing what he wanted to do with his life, and not dying slowly, rotting away at some job he would have hated.

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
I hope he finds rest, that grief passes quickly but not too soon... and that in a time that each small thing you see can start to bring happiness to you. I am sorry for your loss.

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
There will be a memorial service for Rvon on Friday September 26th from 6pm to 10pm at Woodland Park in Portage Indiana:

10660946_10202728676837798_1841248314_n.jpg

Reactions: ODBeef

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads