R.I.P. Rvon (1 Viewer)

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Rvon on the site, Drew to anyone who knew him, passed away sometime last night. He was hit by a truck while crossing the street with his crew. He suffered serious head trauma and had surgeries but didn't make it. I first started talking to Drew on this site and we went to Denver last summer together. It was both of our first times ever being in Colorado. I can't hardly believe you're gone. I love you man. You will always be in my heart.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

japanarchist

Wanderer
Damn that's sucks. I meet him awhile back ago and we hung out a few times. We were going to travel together but I caught the flu right when we were supposed to leave and I stayed behind. He was cool, he told me the basics of how to hop. At least he went out while doing what he wanted to do with his life, and not dying slowly, rotting away at some job he would have hated.

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
There will be a memorial service for Rvon on Friday September 26th from 6pm to 10pm at Woodland Park in Portage Indiana:

10660946_10202728676837798_1841248314_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.