Question for those who served in the military

Framese

Reaction score
I did naut even realize I was in a military, even though I'm fairly sure somebody had told me, until much much later after I had suffered a great injury without any identifying mark. Every now and then, I wonder if I'm still part of it, much like a militia such as a gang. However pay was very high, and I faced a relatively low level of violence. I felt safe, and I was happy. I loved foreigners, which there were a lot of, so conversation was great.

I won't name a name, but I'm sure everyone knows what the name of the army was.

I would never join the military unless it had been such a late revelation. I've also never been one of those people who ever asked a soldier if they had killed anyone, or did they enjoy shooting a gun.

MatatuPuncher

Reaction score
I did naut even realize I was in a military, even though I'm fairly sure somebody had told me, until much much later after I had suffered a great injury without any identifying mark. Every now and then, I wonder if I'm still part of it, much like a militia such as a gang. However pay was very high, and I faced a relatively low level of violence. I felt safe, and I was happy. I loved foreigners, which there were a lot of, so conversation was great.

I won't name a name, but I'm sure everyone knows what the name of the army was.

I would never join the military unless it had been such a late revelation. I've also never been one of those people who ever asked a soldier if they had killed anyone, or did they enjoy shooting a gun.

Bro, WTF. You ok?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads