Puzzles and Goldie

H

hippychick

i am from new orleans an d since hurricane katrina my oldest daughter is thee only family member that went back. her road name is Lullah. she traveled with me for a bit to see the real world an experience what i do an how we live on the road. she loved it meeting new people an all but so longed to be back home. she was able to get a job at Montrels Restauraunt on st peter by the river, they totally "use " too help kids out. while she worked there they would kick down to the travelers an homeless. she has a big heart also! she would make a point every night she worked to look for travel kids passin thru to give them food. one night at closin time Goldie an Puzzles were drunk an came an asked for food but they had none an were closin. they said a few nasty things to her an the other waiters an started to walk away, then they turned around with smileys an goldie slammed my daughter in thee eye an puzzles attacked the other 2 waiters! all because they didnt have any food to give them at the time! my daughter had to work the next 2 weeks with that black eye! a few days later i saw goldie STEALING money out of a fountain an she saw me an laughed an ran cursing me. well our friend Crusty Thadd caught up with them in pensacola an they been everywhere Bragging about how they beat up the wait staff at a resteraunt in nola! because of them now Montrels stopped kickin down to the travelers! this is what i am tired of. stupid kids screwin it up for everybody else! an they are no good!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
that fucking sucks. yeah i heard about that restaurant, even meant to go there a few times. always seen traveler types trying to get work there early in the morning.

@crustythadd23 , can you back this up? just for the record and all.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
it would be great if someone had some pictures of these people.

C

crustythadd23

Ya the night before I got arrested they showed up at mine n my friends camp and was bragging about it and how bad ass they were for fuckin up these kids cuz they didnt give them any food. We told them to leave cuz we didn't want any bullshit. Next day they wanted to kick it and get drunk well after everyone got drunk puzzles started shit along with Goldie ruining home bum camps and fires starting. So I smilied puzzles and couple other kids beat him up with a two by four and I knocked out Goldie. Did 4 1/2 months for this. I had witness to get me out but attorneys n everyone wanted to lie so lucky dropped the 2nd degree felony to a misdemeanor time serve with battery. Come to find out puzzles and Goldie hopped out tht night of us gettin takin in and took off to ATL and he ended up beating the shit out of her and goin in for assault. A lot of people are looking for them and don't like them.

H

hippychick

so thru a few people i know i found some pics.
puzzlesgoldy.jpg
goldy.jpg
goldy.jpg
puzzlesgoldy.jpg
goldy.jpg

Novena

Reaction score
Ya the night before I got arrested they showed up at mine n my friends camp and was bragging about it and how bad ass they were for fuckin up these kids cuz they didnt give them any food. We told them to leave cuz we didn't want any bullshit. Next day they wanted to kick it and get drunk well after everyone got drunk puzzles started shit along with Goldie ruining home bum camps and fires starting. So I smilied puzzles and couple other kids beat him up with a two by four and I knocked out Goldie. Did 4 1/2 months for this. I had witness to get me out but attorneys n everyone wanted to lie so lucky dropped the 2nd degree felony to a misdemeanor time serve with battery. Come to find out puzzles and Goldie hopped out tht night of us gettin takin in and took off to ATL and he ended up beating the shit out of her and goin in for assault. A lot of people are looking for them and don't like them.

Attachments

• P5088776.JPG
    P5088776.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 451

Ape

Reaction score
See this is the main reason I stay solo, I'll kick it with you in passing may hitch with you for a bit. But damn. And yea I'm still a bit of a newbie at this but that's bullshit. And that dude in the picture looks like a glass jaw.

ezekiel

Reaction score
I actually know both of those people and they're not bad folk. They probably were shitfaced and beat some people up but I'm sure there's more to the story.

C

crustythadd23

I actually know both of those people and they're not bad folk. They probably were shitfaced and beat some people up but I'm sure there's more to the story.

Not bad? They are some real shady n shitty people. Want to fuck people up in a restaurant business cuz they didn't have any food for them? That's just plain fuckin stupid. These are the kind of people that are ruining the traveling life for other good kids on the road. Lot cities making strict laws about homeless n transients coming through just cuz shit like that. Fuck that!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick

ezekiel

Reaction score
Not bad? They are some real shady n shitty people. Want to fuck people up in a restaurant business cuz they didn't have any food for them? That's just plain fuckin stupid. These are the kind of people that are ruining the traveling life for other good kids on the road. Lot cities making strict laws about homeless n transients coming through just cuz shit like that. Fuck that!
I'm not saying what they did was right and I'm also not defending what they did. I don't know about you but the world isn't all cream and peaches over here, especially in New Orleans. People do stupid shit when they're drunk and drinking tends to be habitual of train kids, AND there's no fucking way you're in New Orleans sober.
That said, they still don't deserve to be blacklisted because they did some stupid shit blacked out. Put your big boy britches on and move on.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That said, they still don't deserve to be blacklisted because they did some stupid shit blacked out. Put your big boy britches on and move on.

I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with me but I have to chime in here. Ya'll need to stop treating alcohol abuse as an excuse to do bad things (to yourself or other people).

Just because you were blacked out drunk doesn't give you a free pass on your actions at that time. If I beat my girlfriend up and my excuse is I was drunk, does that somehow make it not my fault? Fuck no.

You say to put on your big boy britches and move on, but it seems like you're the one that needs to grow up and accept the consequences of your actions, drunk or not.

They absolutely deserve to be blacklisted. If you can't handle being drunk without hurting yourself or others then you shouldn't do it. Plain and simple.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I would also like to add that I lived in Nola for five years, three of them bartending on Bourbon street, and I didn't get in one fight, and never went to jail. You don't have to be a drunk asshole to be in New Orleans.

Reactions: robin banks
H

hippychick

I'm not saying what they did was right and I'm also not defending what they did. I don't know about you but the world isn't all cream and peaches over here, especially in New Orleans. People do stupid shit when they're drunk and drinking tends to be habitual of train kids, AND there's no fucking way you're in New Orleans sober.
i got my Big Boy Britches on! its funny that if they were blacked out drunk , how would they brag about it to everyone later?????? they new exactly what they were doing! puzzles even tried to get a mutual friend to "squash" it only after he realized he messed with another train hoppers daughter. so if it hadnt been my daughter an jus random people , that makes it ok?? NOT ! I am sick and tired of kids blowin shit up, and thank you my friend Thadd for helpin set the record straight! and matt you too!! I am 49 years old, an my children dont blow shit up or disrespect!!! so lil girl grow up, the world aint peaches an cream as you say!!! and i am from new orleans an had many a sober days!

ezekiel

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm saying that you guys should move on rather than harboring over a stupid fight. ONCE AGAIN, I'm not justify their actions, merely stating that I don't feel that it's as serious as you're making out to be. Sure if it happened to me, I'd be pissed to.. for about a week or so. But it's a scrap! Somebody is gonna win and someone is gonna lose. No sense in being a butt hurt ninny because you/your friend got beat up. I'd still like to hear the other side of the story myself because who's to say that something else didn't happen to cause Puzzles to beat him up? Because I know Puzzles and he's usually one of the last to stand up when it comes to a fight.

In the end though, no one else is gonna care if you all hold resentment against them, except yourselves, so you can waste your time being pissed off over a lost fight or you can move on.

I would also like to add that I lived in Nola for five years, three of them bartending on Bourbon street, and I didn't get in one fight, and never went to jail. You don't have to be a drunk asshole to be in New Orleans.

Seriously? You must be one of the few or just really boring to say that you never got in a fight or pissed off. All those tourists! I worked on Bourbon for almost two years and every. single. fucking. day. I wanted to kill someone. And you also don't have to be a drunk asshole to be pissed off, get in a fight, get caught pissing in public, or to smack some dumbass in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Seriously? You must be one of the few or just really boring to say that you never got in a fight or pissed off. All those tourists! I worked on Bourbon for almost two years and every. single. fucking. day. I wanted to kill someone. And you also don't have to be a drunk asshole to be pissed off, get in a fight, get caught pissing in public, or to smack some dumbass in the face.

i didn't say i didn't want to kill every piece of shit walking down that street. and i got in a bunch of bar fights with customers in the bar i was working in. but in those situations they were the ones fucking up, not me.

but the difference between me and you is that i'm responsible enough to pick my battles, and therefore I could go 5 years without going to jail for something fucking retarded like getting in a fight.

and as for being "boring", i was traveling and doing ridiculously life threatening shit when you were a baby, and i'm still rocking at 34, so maybe you should just STFU :p

thread closed.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads