Punk in Sudbury, New to travel.

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!. My name is Tyson, and I'm a punk musician/street medic in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I've only done minimal travel, and every time it's been with a volunteer organization. I'm currently working on finishing my Advanced Care Paramedic Certification (Currently at Primary Care) before I can hit the road permanently, but I'm currently trying small adventures in between schooling and helping my friend pay rent, (since I've been crashing on his couch so long I'm basically his roommate). Would love to talk with anyone in/around sudbury more experienced, or even just share a few drinks with some like minded people. If you're in the area, (even if you're not and just wanna talk) don't be afraid to hit me up!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool, welcome to the community, any chance you're coming down to the states anytime soon?

Reaction score
cool, welcome to the community, any chance you're coming down to the states anytime soon?
There's about a 50/50 chance I wind up in Michigan in a few months, but right now it's not looking good because I wound up making the decision to stay in town to get out of college, but I'll be sure to post something if I do. (Also, just finished reading your book, and loved it)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
(Also, just finished reading your book, and loved it)

aww, shucks, thanks! let me know if you have any suggestions, i'm looking for input on the second edition which i hope to finish this summer...

andi

Reaction score
Hey! I'm heading back east to Ontario this month. I've been in BC for a long time now and I'm itching to get back on the road. I'm going back to Toronto, so I'll be passing through your area. I'll hit you up if I end up stopping in Sudbury!

roughdraft

Reaction score
There's about a 50/50 chance I wind up in Michigan in a few months, but right now it's not looking good because I wound up making the decision to stay in town to get out of college, but I'll be sure to post something if I do. (Also, just finished reading your book, and loved it)

cool intro, welcome.

Michigan is awesome, where do you like to go there?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads