Pros and cons of a guitar? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Pros and cons of a guitar?

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
In my opinion an instrument that you're profficient enough to busk with is invaluable as far as the ability to make a little extra cash. Worth the weight to carry...unless you play the grand piano! 😝

superphoenix

Reaction score
Did you get around to traveling with it? I'm thinking about taking my beater guitar with me but I don't know whether to look into a hard or soft case
I did, soft-ish case, for like a month on the road and it was fine. I don't think I prefer it for train travel now though - too many ghost downtowns from Covid, and too much weight and bulk to justify bringing it. Maybe a smaller instrument like a harmonica would make sense. That's just my perspective though

Tony G

Reaction score
I did, soft-ish case, for like a month on the road and it was fine. I don't think I prefer it for train travel now though - too many ghost downtowns from Covid, and too much weight and bulk to justify bringing it. Maybe a smaller instrument like a harmonica would make sense. That's just my perspective though
Harmonicas are great but breaking a reed on the road sucks and unless your near a major your not getting it fixed

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads