Project Myspace: Online Terrorism

B

Bathtub666

I have an idea to make subversive advertisements and post them on peoples myspace. the idea would be to do it to people who have alot of coding in the first place and not notice one extra code that happens to put a banner that looks like a regular ad, but upon closer inspection is in fact something diffrent. All I need is a way to hack into myspace accounts so I can plant the code. I haven't been able to find anything via search engine, surprise surprise, and I was hoping someone would have a clue. If you would rather send it privately, you can send me a private message.

Post edited by: Bathtub666, at: 2007/06/17 05:41

Post edited by: Bathtub666, at: 2007/06/17 05:56

C

CaseyCatastrophe

Widerstand wrote:
I just need to say one thing! FUCK MYSPACE! that thing sucks so much! Yall should delete your accounts!

I'm with ya there, brother. I deleted my personal account last week. I left Girl Riot up, though, for shameless self-promotion.

By the way...
I had two karma points at the beginning of the day. Now they're gone. Which one of you assholes gave me bad karma!? C'mon. Step up so I can tell you I hate you with an unfathomable passion!

BenjiRidesBoxcar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
myspace lacks so many features.

it is a completely commercialized online netowrk community.

It was almost decent back when it was run by a few individuals, but when they sold their domain to AOL TIME WARNER/FOX everything went downhill...

fuck myspace in the ass.

M

Mouse

it only bothers you if you let it.

it keeps me in touch with a lot of my traveling friends.helps me find out some things that are going on (events, shows ect) it's a tool..used the right way it can be good.

if you're not able to ignore advertising by now you're gonna have a hard fuckign life in these United States. and if that shit REALLY effects your daily life your brain is pretty weak to fall for it so easily.

D

dVEC

About the ads, using Firefox with the AdBlock Plus add-on is pretty much the shit. Note that it might "break" 1 out of 1,000 pages though, so if that happens, don't freak, just Whitelist the site in question.

Also, fuck myspace. Never been on that shit, never will. It's like Big Brother's wet dream.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads