Private Security chokes deaf man "suspected" of shoplifting (1 Viewer)

!

private security abusing their power and using it for violent means. you can help me speak out against this by calling the store

XXI
6801 Hollywood Blvd
#1C-134
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Neighborhood: Hollywood

(323) 462-8500
www.forever21.com

and asking for the name of the security company they use. They have not been releasing that information to the public. We need the name of the security company so we can call and ask them how they plan on handling the situation where their "guards" (read: thugs) feel they can assault innocent people and choke them without any real cause.

Help out with this. Phones are powerful weapons in the right situation.

Thanks,

Jeremiah

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
nuckfumbertheory
213 741 8906 is the number of the legal dept they gave me. you can call and leave a message saying that you won't feel safe in their stores unless they get rid of this security company.

notconnerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
213 741 8906 is the number of the legal dept they gave me. you can call and leave a message saying that you won't feel safe in their stores unless they get rid of this security company.

I told them both myself and the anarchist community won't feel safe shoplifting from Forever 21 anymore.

Amish

I told them both myself and the anarchist community won't feel safe shoplifting from Forever 21 anymore.
lol
me and my friend were just down there 2-3days ago will be giving them a call as son as i get minutes tommorow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $50.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $50.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $50.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
asphyxia1983