Primitive Toothcare

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
For me, I would never rely on primitive dentistry unless I was eating a primitive diet. Using a tooth stick instead of a toothbrush, I'd probably get a cavity at some point unless i took to foraging and farming my food

Here here...I tried to bring this up with my dentist when they were giving me shit for not brushing enough. My argument was in Saying how Humans originally didn't have tooth brushes and tooth paste, so why do we need it....long story short they didn't eat the kid of shit were eating now.
I'm sure half the kids that want to go this route eat better to begin with, but for me that's way too much of a process for something I can get in a tube for a buck or two...even if the money goes to big brother

FigTree

Reaction score
steal your toothpast, easy peasy. although i'll be honest i haven't brushed other than after puking in a few good months now. the extent of my tooth care is dont eat like a shithead and swirl some milk around my mouth before i go to bed. but my long term plan is to kill myself if i get super bad cavities so, i guess my input isn't exactly valuable on this.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads