Possible Convert

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody has any opinions, Gaius..

Actually, probably more respect than we let on..

Honestly, though, there was this skinny little guy with glasses & dingy towel around his crotch, & he asked;

"What greater wisdom is there than Kindness?"

That is the first imperative.

The hardest fucking brick of all.

No analysis, no cerebral moon howling, no questions, no miss on the fixation.

Even if you're a stupid, shitty, drukenrn retarded prick of a fucked up asshole, if you try & be kind, every fucking word that ever will or ever has attacked you will more or less just disolve..

It'll be good to see you.. hope yer trip out is good, buddy..

Gaius

Reaction score
Nobody has any opinions, Gaius..

Actually, probably more respect than we let on..

Honestly, though, there was this skinny little guy with glasses & dingy towel around his crotch, & he asked;

"What greater wisdom is there than Kindness?"

That is the first imperative.

The hardest fucking brick of all.

No analysis, no cerebral moon howling, no questions, no miss on the fixation.

Even if you're a stupid, shitty, drukenrn retarded prick of a fucked up asshole, if you try & be kind, every fucking word that ever will or ever has attacked you will more or less just disolve..

It'll be good to see you.. hope yer trip out is good, buddy..

That means a lot to hear you say that, creature. Words to live by.

I'm looking forward to seeing you too. Safe travels!

K

Kim Chee

I want to be part of this bromance too.

If you shoot me a pm I'll tell you everything I know about those magical receptacles of refuse which everybody else refers to as dumpsters;)

And welcome, even if I can only understand half of what you say.

• Haha
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer
D

Deleted member 125

To speak (write) and not be understood is a worthless activity.

Pinnacle of pretentiousness.

A wise man once said, "you'll never fit in a dumpster with your head in your ass."

i dont know if you just made up that quote or if its from something but thats gotta be the best thing ive read all day. like i actually fucking laughed out loud.

Garminbozia

Reaction score
Hmm, my advise, have a safety net before you go. But I'm assuming you already thought of that. One thing I realized is that life is about relationships. Everything is in a relationship with something. We as people (Yes I believe in Jesus) were made to be with other people. If you are a thoughtful person I think you would very much enjoy a nomadic life. You'll meet so many people If you get out there. And having, again assuming, an interest in philosophy, I believe you'll learn a lot more about life traveling than you will in books. People had to learn what to write before they wrote it and they learned it from the source. Life. Who knows, you may be able to write an awesome book yourself...I've been traveling around the U.S. for 2 years now by myself and it's been amazing! Don't let the first step scare you to not do it.

Reactions: Gaius

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Imma gonna pull a leg, here ; )

I wonder if HAL 9000 contemplated metaphysics..?

& what the Hell happens if we can ever program a set of existentials that actually generates a hierarchy of logic, within which rational conciousness can be constrained?

unless that is the nature of God..

Arrgh.. AhhHhArrgh.. they're on me!!
Kill them!! help.. uuhgghhkkrgg..

ocean.. commune.. mutual aid.. hope..

kindness..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads