News & Blogs - Portland anarchist arrested... | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Portland anarchist arrested...

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Pax, Some of you may know him if you have been around the red and black cafe, or black rose collective in Portland Oregon, is in jail on a 360k$ bail, for 36 charges of conspiracy, and 36 charges of criminal mischief for many atm and bank vandalisms... Here is the police press report:
https://www.portlandonline.com/police/pbnotify.cfm?action=ViewContent&content_id=2986

‎"This morning, over a dozen members of the portland police department broke down our door and stormed our house, detained and interrogated us, and tore our house apart under writ of a warrant. This warrant was issued to collect evidence to... indite my roommate Pax for 72 FELONY CHARGES of property destruction and criminal mischief, as well as determine other members of his/our immediate communit
y who could also face prosecution for these charges. They took our phones and computers. They threatened and intimidated us. They destroyed our home. They ignored one person's medical condition that was aggravated by the stress of detainment. They made me sit in cuffs with nothing but my underwear on. They denied our demands to speak with legal counsel. Worst of all, they took our friend and are actively trying to pin an incomprehensible amount of charges on him.

Despite that, fuck being shook, and fuck the motherfucking police. Stand with pax. His arraignment is tomorrow at 2pm, Courtroom 3, Justice Center, PDX See you there."

Reactions: madcapcat

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
Pax, Some of you may know him if you have been around the red and black cafe, or black rose collective in Portland Oregon, is in jail on a 360k$ bail, for 36 charges of conspiracy, and 36 charges of criminal mischief for many atm and bank vandalisms... Here is the police press report:
https://www.portlandonline.com/police/pbnotify.cfm?action=ViewContent&content_id=2986

‎"This morning, over a dozen members of the portland police department broke down our door and stormed our house, detained and interrogated us, and tore our house apart under writ of a warrant. This warrant was issued to collect evidence to... indite my roommate Pax for 72 FELONY CHARGES of property destruction and criminal mischief, as well as determine other members of his/our immediate communit
y who could also face prosecution for these charges. They took our phones and computers. They threatened and intimidated us. They destroyed our home. They ignored one person's medical condition that was aggravated by the stress of detainment. They made me sit in cuffs with nothing but my underwear on. They denied our demands to speak with legal counsel. Worst of all, they took our friend and are actively trying to pin an incomprehensible amount of charges on him.
Despite that, fuck being shook, and fuck the motherfucking police. Stand with pax. His arraignment is tomorrow at 2pm, Courtroom 3, Justice Center, PDX See you there."

Before 1974, Portugal had such police, but in every way less powerfull, even though it was a dictatorship. Gosh it gets me filled with murderous rage when I hear something like this.
Also conspiracy? shit

Reactions: Doc Road

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads