Popular cities | Squat the Planet

Popular cities

Sammyboy

Reaction score
so I'm 18 and was wounduring threw your travel what cities did you see the most people age 16-21 just wanna be kicking it with people more of my age when I leave thanks

Reaction score
Listen, unless you're trying to meet every dang youth in the town, it won't matter if they have "the most". Any major city will have plenty of people your age to chill with. If anything, you should be looking for the city that fits your vibe better so you're actually chilling with the kind of people that you'd enjoy being friends with. Age is a useless determiner of whether or not you'll actually enjoy spending time with someone in the grand scheme of it all.

Satanic Botanic

Reaction score
Listen, unless you're trying to meet every dang youth in the town, it won't matter if they have "the most". Any major city will have plenty of people your age to chill with. If anything, you should be looking for the city that fits your vibe better so you're actually chilling with the kind of people that you'd enjoy being friends with. Age is a useless determiner of whether or not you'll actually enjoy spending time with someone in the grand scheme of it all.

This.

My personal favorites for finding youth are those medium sized towns centered around a college or two. Tons of open-minded youth appreciative of travelers. Even better if it's an music/arts college as that usually means tons of dope free DIY shows.

Reactions: Sammyboy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads