Pooping on the road

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
ive pooped in the water befor, more in the canal that provides la with its drinking water so suck it LA!!!

Reactions: Nelco and bryanpaul

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
Does anybody play "Hide the poop"? Some favorites include the microwave w/ 1hr, and hitting start before leaving. (played in hotels) In the glass globe on ceiling light fixtures, before compact florescent bulbs came out, and they would give off some real heat, and get that poop a cookin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a drawer with the tip envelope stuck in it that reads "Oops, you forgot something!". Upper-decking it: dropping it in the top tank , so when the next person flushes the toilet fills up with shit instead of emptying. The anti-gravity poop: sticking a nice turd that holds it's shape to the ceiling. The heater in the wall would be good if you could get it on, or close to the heating elements. Be creative, and try to add heat to it somehow so you can get the aroma going. The coffee pt would be a good source of heat. Be the first to upper-deck a coffee-maker! Two words: Hide The Poop!!!!

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
Does anybody play "Hide the poop"? Some favorites include the microwave w/ 1hr, and hitting start before leaving. (played in hotels) In the glass globe on ceiling light fixtures, before compact florescent bulbs came out, and they would give off some real heat, and get that poop a cookin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a drawer with the tip envelope stuck in it that reads "Oops, you forgot something!". Upper-decking it: dropping it in the top tank , so when the next person flushes the toilet fills up with shit instead of emptying. The anti-gravity poop: sticking a nice turd that holds it's shape to the ceiling. The heater in the wall would be good if you could get it on, or close to the heating elements. Be creative, and try to add heat to it somehow so you can get the aroma going. The coffee pt would be a good source of heat. Be the first to upper-deck a coffee-maker! Two words: Hide The Poop!!!!

my sis took a shit on our friends windsheild so i shit in a bag and double bagged it and put it in her trunk when it was 100 outside and it sat there for a week and she didnt know it. i took it out and for like 3 weeks she still didnt know untill someone said something. she was woundering why her car smelled like shit for weeks.:)

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
One time I was on an IM and it sided out I was like fuck it I have to shit. I jumped off dropped trow and fired a log out all over the ballast. I started to whipe and heard the air breaks and jumped on the train it started creeping forward and I started to wipe again to see if I missed any and as I was doing that the cab from the passing train rolled right past and got a perfect view of me doing it. Bet I gave those conductors a laugh. It must take some kinda skill to shit on a moving loco.

Another time I was waiting for my girlfriend at the time to get out of jail and was camped near a trader joes and found a shitfuckton of blueberries and bran. Bran muffins bran cereal bran bran bran. I lived off that shit for a little over a week and my shit came out pure blue it was like a miracle. I also enjoy having green poo from lots of kale and other veggies and red poo from beets. :D

DonnyDerelict

Reaction score
Speaking of shitting on moving trains... I got stuck riding suicide when I was still real green, and I had to shit super bad. I held onto the edge and shit through the open floor. I had been on it for a long time, so I guess the fear of falling had sort of disappeared. The scariest part about hanging my ass over an open floor and shitting was when my turd hit the ballast, a little fleck flew up(slow motion, of course) and stuck to the well wall next to me. After it was all said and done though, I was pretty proud of myself.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads