Please delete it was not a positive addition to this site | Squat the Planet

Please delete it was not a positive addition to this site

germanbini

Reaction score
While surprisingly I've never been nearly shot nor participated in an MMA fight, I did manage to shove out on two separate occasions an approximately 13" round, 20" long, eight-pound baby through something which usually has an opening diameter of 1"!

And even more hard-core, I raised them. ;)

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
While surprisingly I've never been nearly shot nor participated in an MMA fight, I did manage to shove out on two separate occasions an approximately 13" round, 20" long, eight-pound baby through something which usually has an opening diameter of 1"!

I think you win, hands down the most hardcore!

Reactions: Odin
A

AlwaysLost

I think having and raising children is probably the most hardcore task imaginable. Going back for seconds! Epic

A

AlwaysLost

i used to prizefight too :D A certain bar set up a ring and you could win cash or tattoo gift certs. :D

But then i think the cops or some lawsuits interfered because the bar quit doin it. :(

*killa gangster girls. -hot! :D

Your adventures, my good Sir, are an achievement and I salute you.

But check this out:

1. A few years ago I was a Dockers and Dickies fiend. Those two brands are all I would wear. I had a Dickies suit in khaki, blue, and black... Any old way, I showed up at the Capitol pre- 9/11, when they still had simple guided tours. And relatively low security. I entered and just so happened to be wearing a similar khaki suit to what the Capitol building docents were wearing. I wandered away from my tour group and ended up in the old Senate chambers: its still used for certain purposes, but not for the usual day-to-day senatorial activities....Anyways, each desk has a snuffbox the size of a kids lunchpail. Each one is refilled with fresh snuff regularly, regardless of whether anyone uses it....Needless to say I snorted up quite a bit of fine quality Danish snuff, and tried out the red velvet upholstery, just fuckin around, trying doorknobs and getting into everything. Finally a docent or somebody "Can I help you"'ed me and I split. :D

2. Remember that scene in Fight Club when Brad Pitt gets a job as a banquet server and pisses, farts, and jerks off in the food? ...Well, it inspired me and I spent years hunting down international glitterati. From the Broadmoor, to the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands, to CFR HQ in Manhattan, to the Aspen Institute, to Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio CA, to the Hamptons in LI. For one reason, and one reason alone. To piss, fart, and splooge in the cupcakes and foie gras of as many world leaders and celebrities as possible. My crowning achievement was a banquet hosted by the Mondavi family of vintners. These mofos are all friends, they all pal around together, and as I was passing around with my tray of bellinis, i KNEW I had to, a la pokemon, 'Catch em all'. So I jerked into the Koch brothers' pudding; farted on EVERYthing; rubbed nutsweat all over the Cirque du Soleil's midget ensemble napkins; etc etc.

That's tricking epic man! Back in those days bareknuckle fights were safer than the UFC. The ufc didn't have weight classes back then.

Way to stick it to those greedy politicians!!

I wish I could laugh about the gangster girls lol but it was close. If my reflexes were just a little worse it would have been it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Testicool

germanbini

Reaction score
I think having and raising children is probably the most hardcore task imaginable. Going back for seconds! Epic
Awww - pretty much, though, like probably over 90% of pregnancies, they were both "surprises" so - but no regrets. :)

germanbini

Reaction score
I think you win, hands down the most hardcore!
Shoot, I wasn't trying to win. :p Just glad I have something to talk about in the competition. :)

I'm sure there are some more great and epic stories out there?

Reactions: Testicool

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Once I at so many chewy cherry granola bars... Then the next morning I swear I was dropping a red n brown brick. It may have cracked the porceline ::cyclops::

T

tennesseejed

Since when is doing 7 or 8 drugs at once hardcore? I failed to receive the memo when it changed from stupid, to hardcore. No offense. Just be careful man.

A

AlwaysLost

Since when is doing 7 or 8 drugs at once hardcore? I failed to receive the memo when it changed from stupid, to hardcore. No offense. Just be careful man.

No your right it was an incredibly stupid thing to do .

With the exception of the most pit I'm afraid my whole list were exercises in human stupidity...

T

tennesseejed

I have made similar reckless decisions, no doubt, but I don't understand glorifying it. Thats all.

No hard feelings intended. I just hate the thought of some kid labeling this "hardcore" and trying it.

A

AlwaysLost

I have made similar reckless decisions, no doubt, but I don't understand glorifying it. Thats all.

No hard feelings intended. I just hate the thought of some kid labeling this "hardcore" and trying it.

No I think your right I asked for this thread to be deleted it was not well thought out.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
only a fool blows their foot off, & still thinks it was a good idea ; )

now if someone would hand me some tweezers, i have a shit load of buchshot to pull outta my own toes..

; )

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads