Places to stay near Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Sonny

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, so Im moving down to Florida, I had a place to stay and a job lined up but all my plans fell through a little while ago, and now ive decided to just go for it. Im hitching down there within the next few days, and im going to try and find a job and do a working homeless type deal until I can save up enough for place.
If anyone has any information on good places to sleep at night near businesses(restaurantes, stores, mcdonalds etc) I would greatly appreciate it.

crow

Reaction score
Once you're there, you'll find places. I don't think anyone really wants to give up their spots online.
Met a few awesome spooky kids there..umm got searched at the venues for knives and stuff.
Sorry I can't help you more. Good luck on your goals. Enjoy the place. It's not that bad.

Sonny

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thats true, I hadnt thought of it like that, sorry guys if I came off a bit to strong. Regardless im sure Ill find something, Ive done this before in NY and Boston but I knew the terrain, its warm down there so Im not really worried about worse case scenarios.

lalalazoe

Reaction score
the beach!

hey but if you decide you want to end up staying in miami beach, ive got an address thts an old abandoned house now, that my family used to live in when i was in grade school! i havent been there in 8 or 9 months or so, but its been abandoned for a few yrs now, and i doubt anyone would bother you there. and i would love for it to be used by someone! you might have to break in, but it shouldnt be too difficult, and its right on a major bus line tht takes you straight to south beach. if you decide you want to check it out, just PM me and ill give you the addy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads