pirate ship

M

Mouse

a few days ago I was checking out that audioanarchy.org site cuz I wanted to get me a copy of Hitchhiker's Audio Tour Of The United States (which if outta print :( ) but after I emailed Moxie about getting that and was dissapointed I was sent a copy of ...

HOLD FAST

and I watched it this morning.

and if you wanna do this whole ship thing... you gotta see this video zine.

email moxie (at) thoughtcrime.org and ask for a copy. it'll be free but it'd be cool to donate a buck or two if you can. it's worth it.

and as cool as it sounds... I don't like the water so I coudl never do it. I'm a land creature.

Post edited by: Mouse, at: 2007/09/05 09:32

Exile

Reaction score
Grr I remeber at one point I found a site called like the anarchist yacht club. It explained how to build your own boat. Had maps and even how to steer it. If anyone can find it im sure it would help with the whole pirate ship thing.:unsure:

M

Mouse

aaahh just eat da fish. you need all the mercury you can get. hehe

I have to admit it'd be nice to have a cheap lil boat to just take lil outtings in.. but I couldn't live in such a cramped space for so long... dare I quote the dixie chicks "She needs WIDE OPEN SPACES..." oh yeah, I did it.

Exile

Reaction score
Oh but I hate fish.:side: Haha I would love to go on a boat outting though. Id bring like a stockload of vedge food.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Mouse wrote:
a few days ago I was checking out that audioanarchy.org site cuz I wanted to get me a copy of Hitchhiker's Audio Tour Of The United States (which if outta print :( )

well, did you know that we have it here on stp?

http://tinyurl.com/2h9wvj

also, there's a direct link to the mp3 on audioanarchy.org which works.

more instant gratification! :p

M

Mouse

MattPist wrote:
Mouse wrote:
a few days ago I was checking out t...tinyurl.com/2h9wvj"]http://tinyurl.com/2h9wvj

also, there's a direct link to the mp3 on audioanarchy.org which works.

more instant gratification! :p[/url]

yah I do. but I don't have the means to burn a copy. and I thought the site was cool so I wanted to BUY a hardcopy in order to support. but alas, I couldn't.

Exile

Reaction score
Mouse wrote:
Exile wrote:
:) It would be one fiesta.[/quote] ...ld end up drowning. wine + deep water = oops!Haha I dont drink either............im an odd fellow but haha that would be a great party. Id imagine the day wed set off wed be ship wrecked.:)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads